Saturday, January 2, 2016

#5 from 21 Before 21: Visit Madina Market & Accra Central

Madina Market and Accra Central!! WOW! You should not even dare! Both places are so packed and the human traffic is seriously real! Because it is not safe to take phones and cameras out, I decided not to take pictures inside the actual market and was able to take a few once I was outside of the main market. 

Going to both places really opened my eyes because you can see how hard people are hustling! Most people get there very early in the morning, sometimes before 4am, just to set up shop and to get ready for the day. I have so much respect for these people and I am really glad they exist because they are using their God given knowledge and power to make a living.


Here are a few pictures from both places. Enjoy!


Sincerely,

Samuella












No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your experience!