Saturday, January 2, 2016

#4 from 21 Before 21: Meet someone new

When I arrived in Ghana I had to make some changes to my list and it all really happened for the best. With this new change I got the chance to meet someone new through one of my cousins. The person I met is called Nancy and apparently she has been following my blog for quite some time now! She was so so excited when she got to meet me and I was really flabbergasted because I did not know people kept up with the blog, let alone look forward to meeting me in real life! 

Nancy stated that I was her role model and that because of my blog she was inspired to write. That to me, was the best thing I had ever heard. To have someone who is older than you say that they look up to you? WOW! This is when you really get to know that Oluwa (God) is definitely involved in everything that you do! When I started this blog the whole point was to document my experiences in order to inspire someone somewhere irrespective of location. Nancy just proved one of my mantras in life which is to always act and do your best because you never know who might be watching and might be seeking inspiration from you.


Keeping a blog is a lot of work, especially with school, work, and other hobbies but I am really glad this blog is benefiting someone. Nancy, you might see me as an inspiration but to be honest, YOU are inspiring me. Thank you for being so sincere with your comments and it was such an absolute pleasure meeting you. Sending lots of love your way! 

Sincerely,
Samuella



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your experience!