Friday, January 1, 2016

#2 from 21 Before 21: Experience a sunset and sunrise

I forgot to take pictures when I went to the beach but I believe these pictures are just as nice, if not better! The sunrise was taken during my flight from Philadelphia to New York and the sunset was from Amsterdam to Accra. So beautiful!

If I make it to the beach again after my birthday, I will make sure to update this post and include those pictures. Enjoy!

P.S. Sorry, the airplane window was a bit dirty. Just a bit. :)

Sincerely,
Samuella 







2 comments:

  1. So little, yet with a tremendous difference!
    The sunset picture made me gasp. that water...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pretty excited over these shots! I always get a dirty window [#1stWorldProblems :(] but I managed to take these.

      Delete

Please feel free to share your experience!