Saturday, January 2, 2016

#11 from 21 Before 21: Explore Food

Of course my visit to Ghana would not be complete without food! Over the course of four to five weeks, I really do not remember eating the same food twice and I do not recall eating bad food either.

Ghana has a very rich and authentic cuisine and for me it was difficult not eating every single thing, especially from the street vendors, because I wanted to try every single thing. 

Here are a few pictures from my Ghana food experience. I have more videos but since Blogger does not allow you to integrate videos in blog posts, I have to find another way to share the videos with you all.

Until then, enjoy the pictures!

Sincerely,
Samuella


Hausa Koko and Koose
Frutelli Fruit Juice
Spicy Kebabs
Fan Yogo
Roasted Plantains with Groundnut
Fufu with Goat Meat Light Soup (Before we added more meat)
Vanilla Frozen Yogurt with Oreo Crumbs
Abelewas (Creamy Popsicle)
Fresh Butter Bread with Chilled Coke
Wedding Plate: Fried Rice, Macaroni Salad, and Chicken



Boiled Yams and Plantains with Corned Beef Stew
Hausa Koko with Bofrot (Donuts)
Aboude's (A restaurant in Kumasi) Cocktail Juice



Aboude's Special Rice Platter
Grilled Chicken with Fried Rice and Cole Slaw
Aboude's Special: Fried Rice, Special  House Salad, Chips, and Grilled Chicken
Donuts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your experience!