Friday, January 1, 2016

#17 from 21 Before 21: Pursue my passion

I absolutely love cooking. That might come as a surprise to some people because very few people actually like the idea of the cooking and baking process but I absolutely love it. Even though I am still in school, I have decided to give "Samuella's Kitchen" a try and will be taking the necessary steps to make sure it keeps moving forward.

I got a customized apron with my official logo on it and did a small shoot for Samuella's Kitchen prior to leaving for Ghana and focused more on my signature dishes instead of making a lot of food. 


For the shoot I made my signature Fried Rice, Jollof Rice, Spicy Roasted Potatoes, Peppered Salmon and Chicken, Chocolate Fudge Oreo Cake, Ghana-Style Pound Cake, and Tres Leches Cake.

I will be sharing a few pictures from the SK shoot with you all below - enjoy!

Sincerely,
Samuella










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your experience!