Friday, January 1, 2016

#16 from 21 Before 21: Give a heartfelt surprise to someone

For this item I really wanted to surprise my childhood best friend and planned it months prior to arriving in Ghana. The plan was for my Mum to call her over to the house and act like she had something to give her. Once she went into the room to grab this "thing", I would come out and it would be a big surprise.

When I finally arrived in Ghana, I spent a couple of days in Accra and then went to Kumasi in order to surprise my best friend, Abigail. The surprise went just as planned but I did not expect the tears that followed.

Granted, we have not seen each other in over 10 years but I did not think we would cry like little babies! I recorded the entire surprise on my Canon and I will be sharing the video soon with you all but until then, here is a picture of Abigail and I a few minutes before we said our goodbyes.

Sincerely,
Samuella

When we saw each other for the first time.  

A few weeks later during our official reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your experience!