Wednesday, November 25, 2015

#14 from 21 Before 21: Let someone know how much he/she means to me

Since Thanksgiving is tomorrow, I felt it was only right to complete this prior to the holiday. For this goal I sent messages to my girlfriends from Drexel and my "dance consultant"/Nameita to let them know how much I appreciate them. Those who know me know that I am not the emotional type and I tend to not show any real emotions so I decided to just express to them how much they really mean to me. 

Initially, I was going to share the messages I sent to all of them here but I think for privacy sake, I will not do so. Instead, I will share a few pictures of them below.


My experience thus far at Drexel would honestly not be the same without them and I just wanted to let them know from the bottom of my heart how much I appreciate each and every one of them.

Sincerely,
Samuella
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your experience!